Would you like to make your life a whole lot easier during winter heating season? Then buy your propane through our convenient pre-buy program. The program is closed for 2021, but will reopen in July/August for 2022.
Purchasing your propane in advance of the winter home heating season will help you avoid the hassle and inconvenience of fluctuating gas prices. Here are some frequently asked questions or, feel free to reach out to a service specialist at 800-421-5863.
What is Consolidated’s propane prebuy program and who can participate?
All accounts must be paid in full to participate, and full payment for your pre-purchase is required upfront.
How many gallons should I purchase?
I received my pre-buy letter; why does it show that I had zero consumption last year?
What if I need more propane than the amount I pre-bought?
How can I pay for my pre-purchased propane?
- NEW this year — buy and pay online! Visit consolidated.coop/prebuy to submit your order. When your purchase has been processed, you’ll get an email with a link to sign your contract then another email to pay your invoice online and access a copy of your purchase agreement. See how the online ordering and payment process works here.
- If you prefer paper, you can complete the form that was mailed to you and return it by mail or stop in the office with a check, cashier’s check, or money order.
- Cash payments must be made at the service counter of our Mount Gilead or Delaware offices. We cannot accept cash in the night drop boxes because they are not secured for cash.
- Credit or debit card payments can be made with an online purchase or at one of our in-office service counters. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
- Because of privacy regulations, we cannot accept credit or debit card payments by mail or over the phone with a service specialist. If you order online, you can pay over the phone using our secure automated system.
What happens if the price per gallon of propane decreases?
What happens if I don’t use the entire amount of propane that I pre-purchased?
If I used less propane than I purchased, can I just put the extra gallons toward next year?
How will I know when I’ve completely used all of the pre-purchased gallons?