Register for the 2021 Annual Meeting of Members –
- Create a new SmartHub account, or log into your existing account
- Look for the Annual Meeting registration link in the top right corner, located in the Communications/Alert section.
SmartHub is your online account for Consolidated Cooperative. If you have multiple accounts, you can access them all through one FREE SmartHub username and password.
- Pay your bill and view billing history
- Sign up for autopay and request paperless billing
- View and manage your energy use
- Find ways to lower your energy bill
You can access SmartHub on a desktop computer, or download the app on any Android or Apple device through your app store. All you need is your Consolidated account number to create a SmartHub log-in.
Don’t want to create an account?
No problem. Use SmartHub Pay Now instead. All you need is your account number and the first five letters of your last name. Pay Now only shows your current amount due and allows you to make a payment.