Recent News and Updates
- Consolidated Cooperative Hosts First Drive-Through Annual Meeting 2022 Trustee Election Results Announced On Saturday, May 14, Consolidated Cooperative hosted its first-ever drive-through annual meeting. Over 350 cars drove through Consolidated’s facility in Mount Gilead that morning to receive a free hot breakfast, a bill credit, and a gift. Forty-eight employees and trustees from the co-op served over … Continue reading Consolidated Cooperative Hosts First Drive-Through Annual Meeting
- Introducing Vanilladirect PayWe have a whole new way to pay! We’re so excited to introduce VanillaDirect Pay, our newest, convenient way to pay your Consolidated bill with cash. VanillaDirect Pay makes it easy.Out running errands? VanillaDirect Pay allows you to pay your Consolidated bill with cash at any of these local retailers: … Continue reading Introducing Vanilladirect Pay
- Consolidated returns $10,445 to Northmor Local SchoolsAs a not-for-profit cooperative, Consolidated returns “capital credits” to members. That means the co-op’s margins, or the money that’s left at the end of the year after expenses are paid, are allocated to the members of the cooperative. The amount of capital credits a member receives is based on how … Continue reading Consolidated returns $10,445 to Northmor Local Schools
- Consolidated board votes to sell commercial fiber business; residential fiber internet is unaffectedConsolidated Cooperative’s board of trustees has approved the sale of the cooperative’s enterprise fiber business, which provides fiber network services to about 75 local schools, hospitals, and commercial organizations, to Horizon, an Ohio-based telecommunications provider. The sale does not include Consolidated’s residential fiber internet services and does not affect residential fiber customers. Horizon will purchase the enterprise fiber business and two-thirds of the fiber … Continue reading Consolidated board votes to sell commercial fiber business; residential fiber internet is unaffected
- Delaware lobby openAs of Monday, July 12, both of our locations will have fully reopened lobbies from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Masks are encouraged for unvaccinated guests entering them.