Recent News and Updates
- Drive-Through Annual MeetingYou are invited! Join us for the 2023 Consolidated Cooperative Annual Meeting! We are hosting another drive-through annual meeting at our Mount Gilead office on Saturday, June 10. Our team will be ready for you to drive through any time between 8-10 a.m. Make sure to hang onto June’s edition … Continue reading Drive-Through Annual Meeting
- Fiber – New Lower Rates! We just lowered rates across the board for our residential fiber-to-the-home internet service, and we are no longer requiring contracts! Check to see if Consolidated Fiber is available where you live, then start your order today. About Rates: As a not-for-profit cooperative, we are committed to only charging the amount … Continue reading Fiber – New Lower Rates!
- Office ClosuresOur Delaware office will be closed to the public from Monday, May 29-Monday, June 26 for building maintenance. Our Mount Gilead office and our phone lines will still be open for our regular hours. If you typically manage your bill in-person at the Delaware office, there are plenty of payment … Continue reading Office Closures
- HomepostOffice Closures Our Delaware office will be closed to the public from May 29-July 7 for building maintenance; it will reopen on Monday, July 10. Our Mount Gilead office and our phone lines will still be open for our regular hours. If you need to find a new way to … Continue reading Homepost
- Spring Storm PreparationSpring storms have already caused some major tree damage and outages throughout Ohio this year. Our team is ready when severe weather strikes – make sure you are too! View Ohio weather alerts here. How to Report an Outage: Make a report on your Consolidated SmartHub account. Call our 24-hour outage … Continue reading Spring Storm Preparation