Recent News and Updates
- Our Commitment to SecurityAs your electric provider, part of offering excellent service is keeping that service secure and reliable. You are probably familiar with the many ways we keep our system reliable – from repairing equipment to prevent wear and tear to practicing vegetation management to keep our lines clear. You’ve also heard … Continue reading Our Commitment to Security
- Brews & ViewsOctober 11, 2023 Back by popular demand! We are exciting to host our second-ever Brews & Views event this October. Make plans to join us for dinner and drinks while our team is available to answer your questions, hear your ideas, and speak to the state of energy in America. … Continue reading Brews & Views
- Energy Policy ResourcesReliability and Affordability Concerns For 88 years, our mission has been to deliver safe, reliable, and environmentally responsible electricity to our members at stable and affordable rates. Our members count on us to deliver their power 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – our … Continue reading Energy Policy Resources
- Drive-Through Annual MeetingThank you to everyone who joined us for our 2023 Drive-Through Annual Meeting! We had almost 600 people come out to our Mount Gilead facility on June 10. Our team and trustees enjoyed the chance to connect with you and share tokens of our appreciation for your engagement.
- Fiber – New Lower Rates! We just lowered rates across the board for our residential fiber-to-the-home internet service, and we are no longer requiring contracts! Check to see if Consolidated Fiber is available where you live, then start your order today. About Rates: As a not-for-profit cooperative, we are committed to only charging the amount … Continue reading Fiber – New Lower Rates!