Consolidated Cooperative is here for all of your energy needs. Call us at 800-421-5863 to transfer service at your new residence or business, or to request a brand-new installation.
New service – installation
Consolidated can provide a propane tank for your use, with no additional fees. To install your tank quickly and efficiently, follow these guidelines:
– Before service can be connected, install a ¾-inch-diameter black iron pipe extended from the house 3 inches and installed 12 to 18 inches above ground should be installed before service can be connected.
– The propane tank must be installed no more than 80 feet from a designated hard-surface driveway so there is appropriate access for deliveries (see diagram below)
– The first 25 feet of copper tubing trenched is free; beyond 25 feet, charges are:
– $3.50 per foot to trench and back fill, or
– $1.50 per foot to run tubing only (consumer completes trench and backfill)
– At least one appliance should be connected and propane-ready.
– Electricity must be available so Consolidated can start the appliance and run a pressure test or a gas test.
– All gas lines must be run from the appliance to the outside of the home.