How to Report a Power Outage
- Make a report on your Consolidated SmartHub account.
- Call our 24-hour outage hotline: 866-567-2753 (please call using the phone number linked to your account – our computer system will automatically register your outage)
- Sign up for outage texting to report outages and receive updates via text message.
Once you report your outage, you can keep an eye on restoration status using our outage map, and follow us on Facebook for periodic updates.
If you are unsure why your power has gone off, take these steps to see if the outage is caused by a problem within your home:
- Check the fuses or circuit breakers to be sure they are “ON.”
- Check the main breaker panel. If the breaker is off, there could be a wiring problem between the breaker and your facilities. Check for a problem before turning this breaker back on.
- Check to see if your neighbors have power.